VISUfarma is a pan-European specialty pharma company which develops and commercialises ophthalmic products and devices targeting the ocular surface and anterior segment.
Within this area of focus, VISUfarma currently offers dry eye, glaucoma, anti- inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-fungal, anti-infective and food supplements products. VISUfarma’s current commercialisation strategy is supported by a direct national sales team in Italy, Spain, Germany and the United Kingdom exclusively targeting ophthalmologists.
GHO value creation
Enablement & Alignment
- Invested in infrastructure to evolve domestic Italian ophthalmic player Visufarma into a unique pan-European business
- Relevant business activities synergised
- Organisation rebranded as VISUfarma Group
Capability & Capacity
- Significant investments in building out the management team and upskilling pan-European business functions (operations, supply chain, finance, marketing, business development, business analytics)
- Operational improvement delivered in finance and logistics & supply chain
- Investment made into financial systems (ERP), sales and marketing, QRV function and R&D
Building Strategic Footprints
- New HQ and central functions fully established
- Established a pan-European brand in the ophthalmology community
- Invested in the sales team adding additional sales reps
Better, faster + more accessible healthcare