Quotient Sciences is a leading global full service small molecule drug product development platform with a focus on complex formulation challenges.
Quotient Science’s Translational Pharmaceutics® offering integrates formulation development, real-time adaptive GMP manufacturing and clinical research for the continuous improvement of drug product formulations, and is proven to accelerate development timelines and reduce cost. Quotient Sciences employs over 700 staff across in the US and UK from where it serves clients from Phase I through to commercial manufacture.
GHO value creation
Enablement & Alignment
- Shared vision in the benefits of creating a scaled transatlantic platform able to offer Translational Pharmaceutics® and to better serve innovator clients in both the US and EU
- Focus on science and service led approach with maintenance of quality standards coming first and foremost
Capability & Capacity
- Greenfield development of additional capacity to support commercial scale manufacturing capacity in order to capture lifetime value of a molecule
- Addition of new capabilities such as Hot Melt Extrusion, Respiratory competency, and Material Sciences
- Build out of Business Development infrastructure and Sales Force Effectiveness strategies to maximise commercial opportunity
Building Strategic Footprints
- Develop presence on US East Coast, close to key innovator pharma hubs
- Acquisition of 1) formulation and clinical trial manufacturing, and 2) clinical pharmacology capabilities in the US in order to replicate Translational Pharmaceutics® on-shore
Better, faster + more accessible healthcare