FairJourney Biologics is a leading biologics CRO, providing integrated services across antibody discovery, engineering and production to global biopharma.
FairJourney Biologics combines its significant experience in phage display and proprietary mammalian display technology with a diverse approach to generating both immune and naïve antibodies to achieve a market-leading 99%+ project success rate.
GHO value creation
Enablement & Alignment
- Supporting Management’s ambition to create a global leader in antibody discovery and engineering by working together with Management to build a combined forecast
- Investing upfront and follow-on capital to facilitate new facility construction and M&A to support Management’s growth plans
Capability & Capacity
- Investment in team and infrastructure to support platform for continued scaling (finance, operations, BD, manufacturing)
- Organic and inorganic investment in new capabilities, technologies and capacity in order to capture growing share of market
Building Strategic Footprints
- Extended footprint into UK with move into Cambridge, creating a pan-European platform
- Active focus on transatlantic expansion via organic or inorganic move into North America to better support rapidly increasing transatlantic customer base
Better, faster + more accessible healthcare