BioAgilytix provides large molecule bioanalysis services, partnering with many of the world’s top pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
BioAgilytix’s services include the development and validation of biomarker, immunogenicity, pharmacokinetic and cell-based assays to support clinical trials in large and fast-growing areas of drug development such as biosimilars, immuno-oncology, and gene and cell therapy.
GHO value creation
Enablement & Alignment
- Shared vision to create a global leader in the large molecule industry. A global platform, destination employer and maintaining an industry leading customer service rating
- Focus on science-led approach with best-of-breed expertise and capabilities to support all phases of large molecule global studies. Quality Excellence as #1 priority
Capability & Capacity
- Significant investments in building out the team and upskilling global business functions (operations, finance, BD, scientific bench)
- Adding new capabilities in cell & gene therapy, biosimilars, antibody drug conjugates, immune-oncology and orphan diseases
Building Strategic Footprints
- Organic and inorganic investment in laboratory facilities (including CAP & CLIA accreditations), scientific and technological expertise (CAR-T, PCR and Flow Cytometry) and commercial footprint
- Physical presence in Boston to access high concentration of biotech firms
- Focus on significant European expansion, leveraging successful market entry in Germany. Move to penetrate Asian markets
Better, faster + more accessible healthcare